Tuesday, February 9

Sayumin Blog!

For those of you who didn't hear the news last night, Sayumi Michishige has opened a public Gree blog!


I don't know Japanese but people at H!O do and so far her first two posts have been translated.
#1
Finally ↑

Hello
I am Morning Musume's Michishige Sayumi ♪☆

At this point in time, I have been given a blog on Gree.
I am so
happy (≧∇≦)

I've wanted one since forever!
and ever!
and ever!
even in my past life!!! ☆

In short, I've wanted a blog
and my
wish was granted ♪♪

I'm sooo happy~

From here on I'll be
expressing my thoughts, my feelings, everyday things that happen to me... a lot
more different things and pics too!

And of course I ♪
hope to make
this blog enjoyable for all the people reading it
cheers ♪☆

#2
Hairband ☆

I've reaaaaally wanted to blog ☆
and now ↑ I am ↑↑
but now that I've started, I've got some concerns...
it feels like there's some kind of pressure now...

Anyways
I've upped a pic I took of myself (which I'm good at doing?)

I love hair accessories and hairbands, I have a ton of them
Lately I've been using hairbands made out of real hair O(≧∇≦)o

But adding this on ups my fashion style way up ↑↑

My cuteness as well...(>_<) By the way, I sport braids quite often, but I can't actually do them myself (;_ So that's why lately I've been using these hairbands they are such a lifesaver
Credit: sferris @ H!O

**sferris just moved the translations to hyakupa so check them out there!

I started a thread about her new blog on M-C so check in here for more updates as well as the sayumi thread at H!O

No comments:

Post a Comment