Saturday, February 13

I'm a sponsor!

Okay I've been really busy with school but I have been keeping up with sayu's blog & staying active on musume-central.

I'm actually testing out this app I downloaded on my iPod that let's me do blog post. I'll get on my computer in a little bit to see how it looks!

I am really enjoying sayu's blog because we get behind the conceded shell of sayumin & pictures of current mm during their everyday life. Here's a few of my favorite pics I saved on my iPod.







One last thing before I go- GO SUPPORT LOLLI! (the gaki slave behind omame.co.uk) because she has gone on abstinence from buying H!P goods. I've been talking to her on her blog & Twitter (it's almost like talking to a celebrity hehe) it's difficult for her but she's trying her best! Go support her by going to her site and buying goods from her shop! I'm her sponser (which is weird because isn't it usually pros sponsoring noobs?) so I'll kick your ass if you don't at least comment on her blog!! ^______^


1 comment:

  1. LOL wow nice :P

    I've actually had one for a while; I have two blogs, one I use for big updates (like if I sprain my ankle (>.<) for instance) and one for daily updates, sorta like Sayu. Hehe.

    Gonna check out this lolli thing.. o.O;; :P

    -faiiy

    ReplyDelete