Wednesday, February 24

First Impressions

My 10 first impressions of 10 my me



Whoever did the hair & makeup for 10 my me needs to be punched.

Why the hell is Reina in the front instead of risa AGAIN!?!

What the fuck is up with eri and risa's eyes & makeup?

It looks like Eri has a unibrow.

WTF gakis hair >.<

Aichain looks amazing ^-^

The pandas look pissed >_>

Who gave gaki earing the size of her face?!

GakiKame look like housewives trying (& failing) to get back their youth...

WTF is with the giant hunks of metal hanging from the girls' necks?!

*Sorry for the profanity and remember I'm a uber gaki fan.

More detailed impressions to come!

{Posted from my iPod}

Let me put in perspective to those who don't get it

My first impression of this picture was:

*DOKIDOKI* *HEART ATTACK*

Then I saw this picture a few days later and thought:

WHAAAAAA??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't mind gaki's short hair as long as it looks adorable and isn't paired with jewelry that Lady Gaga would wear!

{That Is All...for now}

2 comments:

  1. Gaki looks like the evil stepmother from cinderella LOL!! ugh, another bad album art = =.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she does! and for some reason her necklace reminds me of spiderman xD The album art with gaki's leg doesn't bother me too much but then again I've only see it as a thumbnail...

    ReplyDelete