Friday, February 5

K-Phobia

I switch back & forth a lot between different types of music...

So Momusu came out with their new single and video; here's the HQ video:




While it is definitely a step up from their usual dance-shot close-up routine, I've found a few songs I enjoy more just because they are so catchy & they make me want to dance. Oh, and because I'm a girl the lyrics are freaking amazing too me.

BoA is awesome and she has a US debut this song makes me want to dance and makes me jealous I can't dance like she can.




My only complaint about the video is it gets a bit graphic heavy towards the end. I really like when the door & the glass explode, but when the guys glasses & the clock break its just crappy unnecessary graphics.

SM also released another version which makes the graphics the first video colossal. I live all the different views and close-ups but the at times the green screen version looks like something you'd see in a fan vid.




Another song which is even newer
Subbed video of SNSD's song from their newest album Oh!




What is there to say it is adorable & amazing.
Here is a practice video of the dance.




One last relatively unrelated thing-WTF




So a 8 & 6 year old can get a second album but Icecream musume get one then disappear of the face of the earth? I'm not bashing Frances & Aiko aka Big Missy, their freaking adorable but their so young and they can't sing or dance. I really want ICM to come back Pei Pei is the only one that has manage to not disappear as she made a blog somewhere else but still.

But I like to end on a good note, so if you haven't yet see this picture of gaki you must. Here is what I see when I look at it: a kitty playing a video game :3



Also, THANKS to everyone who reads this so many people from so many places!

No comments:

Post a Comment