Saturday, February 6

ogmni&twit

First, 2 new Twitter accounts have been open. I'm glad to see more Japanese artists opening twitters. Adding to hangry&angry and aibon is Okada Yui from vuden and the agency she's under Up Front Kansai

Source: Hello!Sayunii

Also, the different versions of MM's 42nd single have surfaced on the interwebs

Close Up


Dance Shot


And finally the anticipated Make Up Version


My only thought: GIVE A ME A GAKI ONLY VERSION NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I can't wait to do a screen shot explosion and do my first screen shot blog post!

One Final Thing!
Ai, Risa, and Lin were on show promoting the new single.

So far I only watched this preview part but I must say seeing Ai and Gaki almost cry was so cute and made me almost cry.


If you want to watch the whole thing without subs, probably will eventually, here is part 1 and 2




I lied one last thing I'm Lolli's sponsor :D Read This
I'll do a bigger post when I'm not so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment