Thursday, April 1

Poll 1

VOTING CLOSED
~Voting Ends Saturday, April 10th (4/10) at 10 PM EST~

*THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL THE POLL ENDS. LOOK BELOW FOR NEWER POSTS*

First, I want to say I am working on a GET post, a crack post, and a lolli post of awesomeness. Since I am on spring break I actually have to time to do this so yeah, ONWARD!

I felt like making a poll so go vote please!

Let me know which former member of C-ute is your favorite. The winner will receive a picspam post!

{I was going to put some pictures here but blogger is being a butt and won't let me, so I'll try again tomorrow}



Oh and Happy April Fool's Day. I'll try not to pull any pranks.
:3

2 comments:

  1. It's a good poll - with a very difficult choice, tho I'm afraid it has to be Kanna for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really love Kanna but Ume takes the number 1 spot for me.

    ReplyDelete