Friday, April 30

The Goodness Keeps on Coming!


GAKI GOTS A BLOG!

The trend continues! Risa asked for her own public blog and that is exactly what she got!

She opened up a blog on oricon and has already posted over 10 fairly small entries which  the always awsome hsg are translating!

This week has just been heaven for all Risa fans if I do say so myself  ^_^

EDIT!

So the whole gaki getting a blog started from her ustream video so for all the gaki fans out there I found this download of the ustream video I started watching it and I must say even tho I have no idea what she say most of the time I freaking love her and her laugh. The video is 40 mintues long tho and I'm tired so I'll try to watch the rest of in in the next few days.

and also some pics of gaki's recation to getting a blog during her ustream chat

No comments:

Post a Comment