Saturday, April 17

upidydate / Poll --->

HOLY CRAP GAKI'S FACE IS AWESOME XD on Twitpic


Okay I'm coming down the home stretch for school so expect my blogging to resume in a few weeks!

In the mean time I created a few tumblrs few posting random pictures and comments and it is much faster and easier than writing a whole blog up. I also expect to use these more once I graduate and will probably make more.

peachyney my main one that includes random junk some non H!P/Japanese/music related

Idol Antidote the title explains it all.

From the Idols Mouth I made this one specifically for my blog's sidebar so it contains mostly small blog pictures.

iDol pictures of idols that make perfect iPhone/iPod wallpapers

H!Papers Hello!Project related images that make good desktop wallpapers


I can't stop laughing this really makes my day xD on Twitpic

{and I haven't forgotten about you lolli!}

gataseggs2

Also, please vote on the poll!!!!!!!!!

I extended the deadline as I won;t be able to do a pic spam of the winner while a while anyway.

Pick your favorite current Ongaku Gatas egg! Even though Minami is the only one that is still an H!P egg I couldn't really think of a better way to pose the question.
The next poll will have the other three eggs that were origanally part of Ongaku Gatas, but have since left.

gataseggs

1 comment:

  1. im liking that idol antidote thingy, great idea! looks like arisa won the poll tbh i havent really heard of the other two before, maybe arisa is the more popular one lolz

    ReplyDelete