Thursday, April 8

I

JUST
CAME

UME FINALLY OPENED A BLOG!
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY HOPE SOMEONE TRANSLATES IT!

Even though she hasn't posted anything yet and her site hasn't linked the blog yet I am filled with excitement and hope to see at least one post when I wake up in the morning.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

UPDATE!

Ume-chan has finally updated her blog so far she has posted 2 entries!

Her first entry included a photo of herself. YAY!
She also changed her profile avatar
I think she looks good wither way ^^

Also the title of her blog is ment to be Erika Sweet Diary and apparently it was changed to say that but maybe it got changed back? Or my computer just won't show the updated header.

Someone started translating her blog posts here. Someone else may start translating them instead as many people were willing to on the H!O forum. I'll try and keep everybody updated!

UPDATE 2

So apparently my computer is just retarded because I got on another computer and the header showed up just fine.

Also third post! She looks amazing in this picture doesn't she?!

In the post she again thanks everyone for their comments and support. She also talks about her change in hair color being lighter and more mature. As well as her becoming a model. Gambatte Ume! You look amazing no matter what! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment