Tuesday, March 30

H!B Ranking

I'm still not 100% satisfied with how I ranked everyone. The last 2 rows were the easiest as well as the first row but the middle one was the most difficult to put in order.
Momusu was obviously #1 with Buono and Berryz close behind. I was struggling with C-ute and Mano but ultimately picked Mano because I like her more so yeah.
The ranking was much more difficult than I expected, but PTom did an awesome like always or should I say I did an awesome job on this...no he started on this long before we switched bodies xP Oh I don't I'll ever be able to let that go...

5 comments:

  1. Risako as the last one? High five XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a few people putting her at the bottom ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post, I agree with you 100%! I’m always scouring the Internet for new information and learning whatever I can, and in doing so I sometimes leave comments on blogs. I don’t do it for SEO purposes necessarily, but to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete