Friday, March 26

really quick

Just a really quick non idol related post. I am working on an awesome picture filled post and will try to post it tonight or tomorrow (as long as the pictures don't randomly disappear like last time >_<)

So even though I love me some idols, I'm a straight little southern girl and nothing tickles my fancy like a sexy scruffy guy with deep raspy voice.

The kings of sexy raspy voices would be the guys of Supernatural. In order of sexiness: Jensen Ackles (Dean), Misha Collins (Castiel), and Jared Padalecki (Sam) are, let's just say amazing, but a new show has come on the market. The show is called Justified and I'm going out on a really weird girly pervy limb when I say nothing pops my bubble like a sexy cowboy with rusky southern accent and a quick draw. Yeah I just made a gun innuendo, whatchya gunna do about it!?


This concludes my giant explosion of estrogen. Have a nice day.


Just doin a quick grammar check of the post and realized I said 'tickles my fancy' and 'pops my bubble' I don't know wtf that came from but I apologize. Yeah...ooo Family Guy is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment