Sunday, March 28

Idol Ipod

Getting ready to go to bed but I just wanted to share a little somthing. Eventually I'd like to have a page devoted to wallpapers and pictures that make good desktop and phone wallpapers. But right now, a few photos that make good ipod/phone wallpapers. Enjoy!
















































And finally, my current iPod wallpaper:



I wasn't very excited about the Best Shot Vol 18 Graduation pb, but after seeing these awesome and surprisingly artist pictures, I'm contemplating buying it. G'night

{Posted from my iPod}

2 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty nice collection you've put up *saves* too bad the ipod has these two black transluscent bar thingys on the top and bottom that sorta gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you ^_^ Yeah the transluscent bar do get in the way sometimes, thats why I try to pick pictures that have the focal point in the middle. That's whats so great about the new H!P pb, they all seem to have a big gap at the top.

    ReplyDelete