Thursday, March 18

Cake Day

So today/yesterday is/was Cake day Happy 3rd Anniversary IW! I really wanted to do something special for my first cake day but alas I woke up this morning sick outa my mind and I am blowing my nose as I type this (pretty talented for a sicky person eh~?) well my mom did make brownies & when eating them I thought of cake day so the brownies I ate are in honor of IW even tho I have no proof cuz I'm too lazy to take a picture. So wish me luck as I try to get over this cold and graduate from high school.
{Anybody else find it odd that u talked more about myself than iw in this post? Well I'm too tired to care so here's a mini iPod picspam to distract you}



















UPDATE

I felt a bit better today and I decided to 'celebrate' cake day with proof.

Now pictures of idols with cake!







HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY INTERNATIONAL WOTA!

6 comments:

  1. Get well soon =] Omg the pic of risa with knee high socks :nosebleed: xD what show is it from?? must get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm already feeling better ^.^ I actually have no idea where that screencap is from I think I found it on someones blog and saved it because of risa's legness :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the picspam, they're always appreciated^^ Too little Eri though! Now I'm off to eat the rest of my cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make sure my next picspam has lots of eri just for you ^_- Enjoy your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww both you and Hangry & Angry are so cute~* with the brownies and ice cream!!! I hope you're feeling much better~* ^ ^。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hangry & Angry are adorable aren't they ^^ and I'm feeling much better! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete