Tuesday, January 26

Tsai it Off

So just a quick post~

2 new songs have caught my attention and they are neither Japanese or Korean!

First: Chinese

I don't normally listen to Chinese (the only Chinese I've listened to would be Ice creamusume :P)

Jolin Tsai singing "Zheng Yi Zhi Yan Bi Yi Zhi Yan"




I found this when I was looking for videos of the "jyp sisters" and they did a cover of this song which i thought was awesome and had to find it.

Next: English!

The only language I know fluently! As of 5:30 pm January 25 I am obsessed with this song
I can't find a video with the embed code so here is the official link

My friend and I were driving to class and she told me to listen to this song and I am now in love with it. First thing that came to my mind was of the beat type whateveryouwantocallit is like from a children's or circus song I can't think of exactly where it's from so if you know PLEASE TELL ME. Second I don't care is she auto tuned the shit out of it because it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment