Wednesday, January 13

jan~


Well, school has started so I probably won't be able to post regularly but I will try as hard as I can. Two themes to this post: momusu & subs

FIRST!
An HQ rip of momusu's upcoming single, which I enjoy almost as much as the c/w.



SECOND!
A LQ rip of the c/w to momusu's upcoming single (sound a bit a repetitive?) well I think the main reason I like this so much is because the line distribution is more even, I mean gaki gets to sing second instead of reina! also the rhythm and the mood of the song is quite catchy.



THIRD!

HyunA former wonder girl and current 4minute member released her debut solo single here's the video with subs!




FOURTH!
Kaito Reinya!I watched it without sub and it was still cute and understandable but thanks to ICU Subs we can now understand all of it! the show obviously feature Reina Tanaka as well as Noto Arisa and in the first episode momusu was referred to so I definitely suggest you watch it (even if it is only 3 minutes)



LASTLY!
I will leave with some recent pictures







I must say even though their giant and poofy, I'm in love with momusu's costumes for their new single.

No comments:

Post a Comment