Wednesday, January 20

Finally~


Morning Musume's profile pictures have been updated. The dresses are cute but the lineup is typical.



Since they finally updated the profiles picture let's hope for a preview of the pv soon. But to tide you over until then, here is a little tv spot about the HP concert and in it we get to see gaki's new hair and a bit of the dance for the new single.



While Buono's profile picture on the HP website hasn't been pdated [I mean come on would it kill them to update it the girls individual pictures are from co no mi chi!] finally Buono's HP profile has been updated! the official Buono site has been updated and I must say I really like the girls look for their new album.



A bit of Guardians 4. Their last PV was adorable and (unintentionally?) perverted at the same time (kumai-chan was the only one that didn't get a oblong shaped vegetable).




But the main reason for my posting, Kaito Reinya episode 2! Thanks to the amazing people at ICU-Subs we can understand these 3 minutes of adorable hilarity every week! I will also be uploading the subbed videos to my youtube. Enjoy~



My favorite egg is also in the show so I will end with a picture from her photobook that is currently my destop background.

No comments:

Post a Comment