Monday, December 21

one month ago

So, I know I'm a little late in posting these pictures but better late than never right? Well these are from the little cosplay get together in New Smyrna exactly one month ago. Forgive me for not remembering names and characters, I'm horrible I know. Let me know if you are in any of these pictures and want them taken down I will gladly oblige. Also I have more pictures so if you want them or just the ones of you, let me know! Enjoy!


Everybody settling in, fixing costumes, and whatnot

The first person my friends and I found, she was awesome. she made her own costume and made her ears move it was so cute! holy crap I just remembered her name Beth (slap me if I'm wrong)

it's toadette!!! she was so cute and I had such a fun time with her (refer to second to last pic)


there were quite a few people with nice expensive dslr cameras which made me and my dinky 10megapixle camera feel inferior :P they got some really amazing shots


I don't know who brought this but it was the most amazing things I have ever tasted: Pumpkin Cheesecake I'm salivating just thinking about it (I'm such a nerd i just said salivating) x]

Sailor Moon had a baby! there were actually couple of babies there, they were so adorable


my for a lack of a better term bff getting photographed as Colin from Code Geass


its the guy from V for Vendetta in his beach tub which I eventually destroyed

"look! look! I put my pepsi in the sand like a cup holder!" yes that is me and the sand cup holder, not such a good idea cuz then sand gets in your pepsi...yeah

my peeps acting all cool on the wall. heh funny story about the wall, we threw sand on it and it stuck yeah that entertained us for about 10 minutes xP



yes, V has boobs AND a package. he just wanted to be buried then toadette decided we should give him boobs and then we eventually gave him a package. one picture can not encompass the amount of fun we had doing that xD



at one point I decided to write COSPLAY.COM in the sand and from there it became a writing in the sand party x] enjoy my masterpiece that is SandPacMan


No comments:

Post a Comment