Friday, December 25

Christmasspasm

I suppose this is a bit late considering its the 26th around the majority of the world, but here are some Santa themed Christmas pictures.




Hello!Project 2010...

AKB did quite a few holiday photo shoots


Morning Musume holiday photos are a rare site in comparison to AKB, but I found a few.


YaguYasu ftw!
and of course manochan

Noto Arisa, my favorite (ex) egg
Buono!!
the reindeer is so cute! :P
Kumaichan!
and of course the lovely sakisan
the most currently infamous Christmas photos are those of the adorable C-ute reindeer!





Chisato has really been growing on me lately.
Now time to reminisce of the old
C-ute and their adorable holiday photos

I'll miss you Kanna
But I'll miss you most of all Umedachan!


And of course you can reminisce without Koha

This was taken after her graduation on Oha Star (i think)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
SEASONS GREETING
etc.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment