Sunday, December 6

Kohapink (update)

So Koharu Kusumi officially graduated Morning Musume and Hello!Project last night. Here are some pictures of her graduation concert. For more on the concert see Hello!Sayunii's Koha post. I will post more later after I cram for exams.

Hello!Online now has a Koha post up
Even though if your reading this you've probably already read it
but have you gone to the official H!P site recently?
Well MM's profile pic has changed
Also Koha's member picture has been moved from morning musume to the og member page and she now has a UFA profile
I am sad to see her go especially now that she is no longer in mm's profile pic but I still have plenty of pictures of her which I will post later along with commentary. (it's exam week so I shouldn't even be online right now)

You will be missed Kusumi Koharu!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment