Wednesday, October 20

Double 2




Even though I've been away from this blog and knee deep in K-pop I haven't forget about my first love: J-pop, specifically Niigaki Risa who turned 22 on October 20 2010. So I figured, in honor of my favorite girl I ouw you guys a pic spam.





But while in the midst of my pic spam i got distracted and decied a gaki gif spam would be even more awesome. So enjoy a few awesome gaki pics then a CRAPOLA OF AWESOME GAKI GIFS! So, without furth adu, click on the little read more link to witness the amazment that awaits you~





















































HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY GAKI-SAN~!!!


now I leave you with a gaki gif spam~
























































If you have any awesome gaki gifs please feel free to share them with me!
<3

1 comment:

  1. This page is delaying me from doing my homework
    <3 Gaki-san

    ReplyDelete